Prochem SOLVEX Spotter 1L A277

DCP55

Prochem Solvex is effective in removing gloss & emulsion paints, nail polish, varnish and solvent soluble inks on carpets, fabrics & other surfaces.

Prochem Solvex will rinse out in water and is non-volatile.

Clear solvent with aromatic odour

Ready-to-use

Size: 1L

See 'More Info' below

More details

£0.00 tax excl.

Add to wishlist

Write a review

Prochem SOLVEX Spotter 1L A277

Prochem SOLVEX Spotter 1L A277

Prochem Solvex is effective in removing gloss & emulsion paints, nail polish, varnish and solvent soluble inks on carpets, fabrics & other surfaces.

Prochem Solvex will rinse out in water and is non-volatile.

Clear solvent with aromatic odour

Ready-to-use

Size: 1L

See 'More Info' below

LABEL INSTRUCTIONS

Product Description & Directions for Use:

A non-volatile water-rinseable solvent and detergent spot remover for oil-based paint, emulsion paint, solvent soluble ink and other solvent soluble stains on carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces.

For professional and industrial use only.

Always pretest carpet, fabric or surface to be treated before proceeding. Do not use on solvent sensitive fibres or surfaces (such as some plastics). For indoor use ensure there is adequate ventilation. Apply Solvex directly to stain. DO

NOT OVER-APPLY. Use only on small surface spots and stains. Scrape any softened residues with a blunt knife or blot spots gently with white towel or tissue.

DO NOT RUB. Repeat application if required. For best results, rinse extract with water to remove all residues and prevent ring marks. Note: Some old ink and paint marks may be permanent.

• Paint, oil, grease and ink remover for carpets, fabrics and hard surfaces.

• Ready-to-use.

• Water soluble for rinse extraction.

• Clear solvent with aromatic odour.

Causes serious eye damage. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe vapours / spray.  Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.

IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.  

IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.
 
Please consult the Safety Data Sheet before using this product, available to download

YOU MIGHT ALSO CONSIDER

other products in the same category: