Product Description & Directions for Use:
S709 Multi Pro is a multi-purpose traffic lane cleaner, prespray and spotter for use on carpets. Multi Pro can also be used as a general purpose alkaline cleaner for heavy soil and greasy soil on most surfaces.
For professional and industrial use only.
Light duty and general applications: Mix 125ml of S709 per litre of water (1 to 8).
Heavy soil and grease: Mix 250ml of S709 per litre of water (1 to 4).
Always pre-test carpet or surface with diluted solution before proceeding. Wool carpets and those with unstable dyes should be tested and extraction rinsed with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse according to label directions. Apply by sprayer to all heavily soiled areas and spots, then agitate carpet with pile brush. Blot spots with clean white towel or tissue, then clean treated carpet with normal extraction or shampoo process. Other surfaces can be wiped with a towel or mop.
• Professional general purpose pre-spotter and traffic lane pre-spray for carpets.
• Effective for heavy soil, draught marks, greasy areas and spots & stains.
• Suitable for use on carpets, floor coverings and hard surfaces, subject to pre-testing.
• Apply by sprayer to all heavily soiled areas before machine cleaning.
• Turquoise blue liquid with citrus mint fragrance.
pH Concentrate: 11.4 pH Diluted: 10.5
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Do not in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention.
Please consult the Safety Data Sheet before using this product, available for download.